Add Printer Canon MP140 in Ubuntu Karmic Koala (9.10)

Printer Canon MP140 on ubuntu is already support in database ubuntu, but when I find kind pixma, the smallest type is MP150. how to install it? don't worry, in fact if you just for printing MP145 can use MP150 driver, and will be able to print deafault. to add a printer on ubuntu, follow these steps :


Go to System > Administration > Printer > 

Add Printer and choose on the database MP150 driver. dont forget plug the cable. Finish!! Now test printing. I dont know yet if want to copy and scan, hopefully I will discuss this in the next post

Happy Testing....!!

3 comments:

  1. Hello! I just would like to give an enormous thumbs up for the good information you have got
    right here on this post. I might be coming back
    to your blog for more soon.

    My blog :: are semi sweet chocolate chips gluten free

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya! I simply want to give a huge thumbs up for the good data you’ve gotten
    right here on this post. I will be coming back
    to your weblog for extra soon.

    My webpage - seoul national university summer korean language program

    ReplyDelete

  3. This post is really nice and informative. The explanation given is really comprehensive and informative..

    123.hp.com/setup

    ReplyDelete

Please Comment...!!